- Lift, Drag and Wind Tunnel Testing (instructor’s handout)
- Computing Lift and Drag Coefficients, some useful information on a subject where errors take place
- NASA Beginners Guide to Wind Tunnels
- Pressure Distribution on Buildings (an example of a wind tunnel testing program, perhaps you’d like to try a building model)
- Aerodynamic Characteristics of NACA 0012 Airfoil Section at Angles of Attack from 0 deg. to 180 deg.
- Standard Atmosphere Calculator (which is also able to calculate your Reynolds numbers, especially if you input the data properly)
- Climate Data for Design of Aviation and Other Equipment